Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Craigslist: Digital Genitals - Models needed (Toronto)

I thought this was going to be a source of cheap humour and not worthy of my higher intellect.  Until I read this which obviously shows that this is one class act:

Please send in a description of your genitalia, your age, your ethnicity, along with a small colour photo.

Men: PLEASE NO ERECTIONS!
Women: Please apply - I need you on this one.
This is a professional shoot - please act accordingly. 

AND

This is unpaid work however, wine & nibbles will be provided at the shoot. 

Hey, I`m a big fan of the canape and eating while standing up but after having those pictures taken I`m ready to go home.  I can`t get the idea out of my mind of these random naked people eating cocktail wienies trying to come up with small talk......

No comments: