Tuesday, August 15, 2017

It's Been Years!

I hate blogging because it seems very narcissistic.  I mean what's the point?  Either I think I'm insightful or funny enough to be read by others or I'm doing it just because it is easier than talking to myself.   But i just had to get off of Facebook for a while because the level of frustration as people post stuff and dealing with a friend of C's that just posts all tons of fake news and sexist and racist comments without the ability to engage.  I'd block him but that seems wrong.

I'm bored.  I'm frustrated at work because there is so much I could do but lukewarm reception to any of it.  The standards are pretty low too.

Church is boring because right now is summer and every one goes away so there is nothing really going on except for stuff I try to manage like the garden.  I'm ready for challenge and transformation or at least a discussion.  It was good to preach though.

Gotta make some chicken nuggets so I resist the temptation to walk over to Popeye's. 

No comments: